This is my first time joining in with a monthly bucket list, hosted by Beth over at Twinderelmo. I am surprised I haven’t done one before as it would fit with my organised nature. I don’t have a previous one to update so here are my goals for January.
1. Meal plan & cook from scratch as much as we can.
2. Make the most of our weekends now the Christmas holidays are over.
3. Save more, spend less.
4. Read a bedtime story to Archie every night.
1. Make progress with decluttering and in particular have a toy clear out as the box of toys from Scotland is about to arrive! I am hoping to partake in Naomi’s Organised Life Project which should help.
1. Lose at least 4lbs (ideally 6-8lbs!).
2. Try to achieve as close to 10,000 steps per day as I can.
3. Drink more (water that is!).
4. Start reading a book (and finish it!).
5. Look after my skin (namely exfoliate and moisturise more regularly!).