– Whilst Archie was having a sleep I managed to do a bit of shopping, albeit nothing for me! I spotted this fab little t-shirt in Mothercare and grabbed a nice selection of t-shirts in the GAP mid-season sale. All I need now is for the sun to come back so he can wear them!
– Not so much of a bargain were the new trainers we needed to get Archie this week but they flash and it makes him so happy!
– Feeding the little coot on the new river path and seeing the fascination in Archie as the coot followed him on his scooter all the way. ‘I think he likes me Mum!’
– Making time at the weekend to allow Archie to spend time with his best buddy from nursery.
– Having a picnic in the brief moment of sunshine, I can’t wait till this becomes a weekend routine rather than a rarity. Come on sunshine!
– Finding Lego bargains in our local department store clearance section.
– Very positive feedback from the first nursery Parent’s evening – my little boy is ready for school! When did that happen?
– Watching ‘Normal for Norfolk’ and dreaming of another trip to Norfolk this year if we can manage it. It is a documentary series following eccentric farmer Desmond as he struggles to keep his home, Wiveton Hall, a 17th-century manor home afloat, while holding on to tradition.
– Flicking through the RSPB magazine with Archie, impressed to hear him name species of butterflies that he can remember from last summer. He’s a little sponge! Blue morph is his favourite in case you are interested.
– Catching up on the latest episode of Grey’s Anatomy (undisturbed!)- 12 series’ in and still hugely addictive.