I am joining in with Julia’s #fiveunder5 series from Rainbeaubelle for the second time this year. Every month she shares five things she has found that month, each under £5. Check out her most recent five under £5 this month here.
1. I picked this Jamie Oliver Cake book up in TK Maxx. This shop is fast becoming one of my favourite haunts to peruse recently, especially when I find bargains like this. I found this slightly worse for wear version in the clearance section for £2 at the start of the month. Yes, it will probably sit on the shelf with all the other cooking and baking books.
2. I came across this cute Caroline Gardner diary in Clintons at the very end of January as part of their Christmas clearance. At £2.99 i couldn’t help but snap it up and I have transformed it into a blogging planner.
3. These next three photos are a bit of a cheat! They are all postcards from Paperchase at 70p each (in total they come to more than a fiver). A couple of them I have popped into photo frames and they look quite nice interspersed with photos. The rest I will keep to send with parcels or just to brighten a friends day.
4. Another cheat. I am not very good at sticking to the rules, but good at bending them! I got these books, again at TK Maxx, on Saturday just gone. I have decided to continue with the vegetarianism and treated myself to a few books to inspire. All of these were less than £5 each and I am looking forward to having a good look through them and picking out some new recipes to try out that are hopefully family friendly.
5. Last but not least, Archie and I picked these up in the pound shop on Saturday, for £1 of course! He loves them and his imagination runs wild with them. Most recently we have been hiding Lego characters in them!
Why not join in and share five items that you have bought recently?