In March 2014 (way before my blogging days) Emma and Michelle jointly formed the concept of 12 pics in 1 day, #1day12pics. The aim of the project is to help grow creativity with the challenge of seeing the beauty in everyday life and to appreciate the little moments. Here is how it works:
1. First Saturday of every month you take a photo every hour for 12 hours.
2. Share your photos with the hashtag #1day12pics on any social media platforms you use such as Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
3. If you blog, write a post about your photo day and link it up at the end of this post.
4. Use any camera, including camera phones. Don’t worry if you’re a bit late or miss one of your photos.
5. Things are more fun with friends. Ask them to join in!
We were inspired to take part when we spotted Charlotte from Baking Betsy had taken part last month. Here is our day: